As I have been reading Baron Baptiste's books on yoga, I am constantly encouraged and amazed at the parallels between his philosophy and what I have been learning and experiencing for the past 11 years on the Sweet Medicine Sundance path of Shamanic study. Both have as a hoped outcome, helping people shed the layers of conditioning that mask our true selves so that we can live as authentic human beings. I am excited about the possibilities present for me as I add this yogic practice to what I already do. I feel that it will augment what I have already accomplished through the Recapitulated Shamanic Dearmoring of the SMSD path as well has what I continue to accomplish as I study and do ceremony on this path.
Whoo-Oooo-Whoooo, I am looking forward to a great ride and a great living of life
Moon Star Seeker
No comments:
Post a Comment