Thursday, December 2, 2010

Maybe I use more than I think I do?

Recently I had opportunity to sit down with a friend and help her consider options and approaches to a difficult situation in her life.  As I listened, not with my head, but with my heart and my womb space, I felt what I knew that might help her.

We have both been on the same spiritual path, so I knew she had at least studied the same things that I had.  I found words coming out of my mouth that did not come from mental factual knowledge but from the body knowing of the teachings that I had integrated.  From all reports, the conversation that we had was helpful to her and she thanked me for the reminder that she also had knowledge and "tools"/practices that she could apply in the situation.

So I guess that not all the knowledge I have been exposed to is just sitting on the shelf.  I am using some of it.  This has inspired me to more actively look for how and where I do use what I know and where and how I can do so even more.

No comments:

Post a Comment